Landsat Image Activity
- Describe the topography/geography of the land.
- Dry or Wet? How can you tell?
- Why does the topography/geography of the county look the way it does based on the location?
- What are the main uses of the land? Explain how you determined your answer.
- How do they water (irrigate) their crops?
- Look at the estimated rainfall for the state of Nebraska. Estimate the rainfall for this county.
- What is providing the farmers the water they need to irrigate their crops?
- Part of the image appear almost black. Based on where the county is located in Nebraska, identify what type of land form it is.
- The upper middle portion of this image shows different shades of green. What would be your explanation for this?
- Identify the Reservoir at the bottom of the image.